As we reopen for outside dine in service we ask that customers be mindful when visiting us to continue to practice social distancing, wear a mask whenever you are not at your table and please abide by the protocol ( See below) we have adapted from the Santa Clare Health Department to ensure your safety as well as your fellow diners.
- At this time reservations are not required to enjoy outside Dining at the Poor House Bistro.
- Only 6 people per table, all must be from the same household or living unit.
- Please do not move tables or chairs.
- Alcohol must be purchased with food. Alcohol will not be sold by itself.
- All of our menus are available on our website at www.poorhousebistro.com
- Face coverings must be worn at all time except when you are at your table.
- Please try to maintain 6 feet from other guests when you are not at your table.
- Please try to limit you time to (1) ONE HOUR so that other guests can enjoy outside dinning as well.
We thank you for all your patience and abiding by these rule as well as your patronage.
Let the Good Times Roll!