The Poor House Bistro is now open for limited inside dining in addition to outside dining.
Takeout and delivery options will still be offered which included beer, wine and cocktails. As we reopen for inside and outside dining service, we ask that customers be mindful when visiting us to continue to practice social distancing, wear a mask whenever you are not at your table and please abide by the protocol we have adapted from the Santa Clara Health Department to ensure your safety as well as your fellow diners. We thank you for all your patience and patronage and hope to see you all soon.
· reservations are not required to enjoy inside or outside dining.
· Only 6 people per table
· Please do not move tables or chairs.
· Face coverings must be worn at all time except when you are at your table.
· Please try to maintain 6 feet from other guests when you are not at your table.
· Please try to limit you time to (1) ONE HOUR so that other guests can enjoy outside dinning as well.
We hope everyone is staying safe and healthy.
Order for Pick up or Delivery
FROM THE PATIO, Live at Poor House Bistro, Volume 1 (Little Village Foundation, August 2020)
Produced by Kid Andersen at his Greaseland Studio
Little Village Foundation and San Jose’s Poor House Bistro are very excited and honored to present a very special live recording from the late, great Bay Area blues legend, Ron Thompson! This is a very emotional and bittersweet recording for all involved, because unfortunately Ron passed away earlier this year at the age of 66, due to complications from diabetes…
All sales handled by bluebeatmusic.com with proceeds benefiting Ron’s burial expenses, Music Cares & The Fountain Blues Foundation. Receive $8 discount when clicking on purchase button.